Andai

, , 2 comments
A simple quote taken from a novel (but I forget its title and writer, I am so sorry hehe)


"Engkaulah kilatan cahaya yang menyapulenyapkan segala jejak dan bayang. Engkaulah bentangan sinar yang menjembatani jurang antar duka mencinta dan bahagia terdera. Engkaulah terang yang kudekap dalam gelap saat Bumi bersiap diri untuk selamanya lelap.
Andai kau sadar arti pelitamu. Andai kau lihat hitamnya sepi di balik punggungmu. Tak akan kau sayatkan luka demi menggarisi jarakmu dengan aku. Karena kita satu. Andai kau tahu"

Well, I can't believe I have been doing and getting lots of lessons of life during these two months. A tremendous pain, a wonderful experience I will always remember. Yet, after all those cute things hugged and kissed me passionately, I can't believe that I can so damn easily establish:

I can't get off my mind over you. Still.

Well, I can't believe that I have been being a person who always complain everyone for being late and shout them the most sarcastic words ever exist in this world. Yet, after they sincerely get used to all those sweet words, I can't believe that I can so damn easily establish:

I am waiting for you. Still.

For those who never believe that I, Salsabila Sasmi Kinasih, can be this exaggerating; disgusting; idiot and pathetic just because someone whom I just meet in his written-self: You may give me your choked and hard laugh then you may "nge-cok-i" me. 

For those who finally conclude that I, Salsabila Sasmi Kinasih, is now trapped and stuck in a deep unknown toilet hole: Flush me now, Please. Then once again, you may "nge-coook-i" me. I, deserve to be in a septic tank. And I do deserve your second "cok" too.

Yes, I am idiot. Yes, I am pathetic. Yes, I am "gak bek". Yes I am "kakean nggado blek Khong Guan". And yes, all things about me which appear in your brain and mind after you read this post is so damn True.



Can't you feel it, Dearest Lehrer?

2 comments:

  1. saaaaaaaaaaaaass.... ayo mlaku2.. kayak e kamu butuh refreshing deh.. bedengan? coban rondo? kakek bodo? paralayang? camping di panderman? where else do u wanna visit? ha? ha? tell me... let's budhal now!

    ReplyDelete